RESPONSIBLE SOCIAL GAMING POLICY
Gold Nugget Gaming is committed to endorsing responsible social gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility.
We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our platform, while remaining fully aware of possible social and financial harms caused by addiction to computer gaming. To ensure that you continue to enjoy safe and manageable play, we fully support responsible social gaming and have put measures in place to assist you.
1. Maintaining Control
Computer games should be treated as a fun pastime, and not as means to escape reality. In order to maintain control of your gaming habits we remind you to always consider the following points:
- Playing computer games should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure, not as a way to avoid your problems or a way to earn income.
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount you spend in the game.
- Should you require some time out, you can take a break from playing at any time by following the steps in section 4 below.
2. Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that playing computer games has had a negative impact on your life or someone else’s consider the following questions:
- Does playing prevent you from attending work, university or college?
- Do you play to pass time or to escape boredom?
- Do you play alone for long periods of time?
- Have others ever criticized you for playing too much?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to the amount of time you spend playing?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of time or money you spend playing computer games?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to play computer games?
- Are you reluctant to spend “computer game money” on anything else?
- Do you play until you have no credits in your account on every occasion?
- After losing all credits, do you feel that you must play again as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to play computer games?
- Do computer games make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you answer “yes” to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gaming. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact the Support Organization referred to in section 3.
3. Support Organization
Should you wish to access help and support services for people who have been adversely affected by gaming, we advise you to get in touch with the CGAA using the following email address: Helpline@Cgaa.Info
Important: Please note that the CGAA is an independent problem gaming support service and is NOT in any way affiliated with Gold Nugget Gaming. The CGAA does NOT provide customer support or dispute resolution services. Should you wish to discuss any matter or complaint related to your account, you can do so by contacting us at https://www.facebook.com/goldnuggetgamingnc.
4. Take a break or Stop Playing
If you feel that your computer gaming has become problematic, you have the ability to deactivate your Gold Nugget Gaming accounts by sending a message on https://www.facebook.com/goldnuggetgamingnc requesting that your account be paused for responsible gaming reasons. Once your request is received and processed by our Customer Service department, your processed request will block your access to Gold Nugget Gaming until you notify us otherwise by message to https://www.facebook.com/goldnuggetgamingnc. Once we have received your request to deactivate your account, we will only be able to reinstate access 7 days after your original request.
Should you decide to self-exclude from Gold Nugget Gaming we strongly recommend that you also deactivate your accounts with other game platforms you have an account with.
We will endeavor to apply your request as soon as practically possible, however, please note that this process takes a reasonable working period to implement. We will not consider this period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to you. If after this you find that you can still access the Gold Nugget Gaming platform, it is your responsibility to contact us immediately to inform us.
During a self-exclusion period, you will not have any access to the Gold Nugget Gaming platforms. If you require access to your account information during the deactivation period, you will need to message Customer Service at https://www.facebook.com/goldnuggetgamingnc.
During a deactivation period we will always do all we can to detect and close any new duplicate accounts that you may open.
We also suggest that if you use social media channels, you should take steps to ensure that you don’t receive our news or updates. We recommend that, during a deactivation period, you seek additional support and advice from the Support Organization set out in section 3 above.